Despite its somewhat questionable new policy changes (and the constant pleas on my feed to “turn on notifications”), Instagram continues to be one of the best tools I’ve found to connect with other ceramic artists.
I’ve discovered so many rad artists through their Instagram feeds. I like seeing how other artists approach their studio practices and seeing how their work changes and evolves over time.
This week, to break from talking about myself more, I wanted to share a collection of rad stuff some of those artists did this week.
1. Cute, colorful pots by @jackson_leah
2. Surly Girlie Pot by @laurie_melia
3. A rad reveal from @benmedansky
4. Cats in cups by @eleonorbostrom
5. Funky forms by @mike_helke_pottery
6. Illustrated Cuties by @jen.collins
7. Meticulously carved forms by @aquestionofeagles
8. Amazingly detailed sculptures by @cmorey
Happy Easter Everyone!💛 I have been loving all of the 🐇folks have been posting and had to find my own. Here is a studio throwback from 2013, from before grad school and before porcelain! I love this line up of work at different stages! XO💛🐣 #crystalmorey #inthestudio #californiaclay #throwback #bunnylove
9. Beautiful carved vases by @osa_atoe
10. Morning mug shot by @martinathornhill
Like work by any of these artists? You should go follow them!
Have any artists you think I should be following? Tell me in the comments, I always like seeing new work!